Sunday, April 6, 2014

sunday songs - "beautiful heartbreak"

Every Sunday, I will post a video or audio track of a church-related song, whether it be a pretty arrangement of a hymn, an EFY song, or even an inspirational, Christ-centered song by a Christian group not affiliated with the church. Music has such an unbelievable power to change lives - it is through song that I feel the Spirit the strongest in my life, and I hope that as I share these songs you can feel the truth of the messages they teach. 

I absolutely love this song by Hilary Weeks, and the video gives me chills every time I watch it. No matter what we go through in life, with the Lord's help, we can overcome our trials and emerge stronger because of them.

Hope you're enjoying General Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment