Thursday, June 2, 2016


A Quick Note

Hola, Mama y Papa!

I get to send you a quick note tonight to tell you that I'm here! I'm LOVING it so far, even though I don't understand a word they're saying in my classes, and am so happy! The spirit is so strong, and the love that I feel for those I am going to serve surpasses what I'd imagined. Truly I have been set apart to feel that love, and I know it will only grow as I grow stronger in the spirit.

My companion is Hermana Casos, and she's amazing! So excited to get to know her better!

My P-day is Tuesday, so you'll hear from me again then.

I love you! Hope you're all doing well! Send my love to everyone else!

Hermana Garner

-- 
"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their own heads." 
D&C 25:12
~~~~~
"Porque mi alma se deleita en el canto del corazón; sí, la canción de los justos es una oración para mí, y será contestada con una bendición sobre su cabeza."
DyC 25:12

    At the airport ready to go



Goodbyes at the airport in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment